At Bristol Serviced Lettings, your safety comes first.
We have adopted the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) recommendations and continue to follow the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure the transmission of a range of illnesses, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
What are the main recommendations that we have been following?
- Staff to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Staff to avoid tight contact with others
- Staff to inform guests of strict hygiene regulations during check in
- A minimum distance of one metre between all guests and staff should be maintained at all times
- Should guests have or develop symptoms of illness , they will be asked to stay in their room and call a doctor via the reception desk
- All rooms and communal areas are cleaned and disinfected as per guideline recommendations
We care for you
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with Bristol Serviced Lettings is safe, and you can always select the best available rate for an easy and straight-forward cancellation policy.
If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to assist.