At Bristol Serviced Lettings, your safety comes first.
We are adopting the World Health Organization (WHO’s) standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
What are the main recommendations that Bristol Serviced Lettings have been following?
- Employees to wash their hands frequently with soap and water
- Employees to avoid tight contact with others
- Employees to inform during check-in all guests of strict hygiene regulations.
- A minimum distance to other guests should be always maintained.
- Guests with symptoms of illness will be asked to stay in the room and call a doctor via the reception desk.
- All rooms and communal area are clean and disinfected as per standards
We care for you.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with Bristol Serviced Lettings is safe, and you can always select the Best Available Rate for an easy and straight-forward cancellation policy.
If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact us or the reception directly, we are here to assist you.