Bristol Serviced Lettings are glad to add Serviced Rooms to our self-catering group of properties. BSL rooms in Filton is an ideal accommodation for people on a strict budget but still want comfort and convenience. We offer 7 rooms that are available for both long-term and short-term stays in Filton Bristol. Whether you are visiting Bristol or came to work we offer non-contractual agreements on week-by-week basis accommodation.
All rooms are completely set up for you – fully furnished, with own bathrooms and toilets, shared kitchen and living room. Kitchen is fully equipped for you to enjoy home-cooked meal and comfortable movie night on the sofa in the shared living room. All linen and towels are provided for your stay and we will change linen for you if you choose to stay for 14 days or more.
Being close to Southmead Hospital, MOD, Airspace Bristol, Aztec West and only minutes’ drive from Avonmeads, our Filton rooms ideal base for comfortable stay with Bristol serviced Lettings. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or enquiries – we are always here to help you.
- Guests are expected to be courteous, respectful, and polite
- THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SELF ISOLATION
- Guests must keep the house tidy, quiet and welcoming
- No evening or overnight guests or partners, as this causes noise and puts pressure on kitchens and bathrooms. Day visits between 10am and 5pm by agreement only
- Our Housekeeping Team cleans the communal areas daily, bedrooms are checked either when vacated or monthly. Bedding change is offered fortnightly
- Room Tariff includes all household services, internet, TV, heating, etc.
- Washing machine and dryer facilities are charged at £1.
- We provide bedding, iron & ironing boards.
- In the kitchen guests must: WASH UP immediately or load items in the dishwasher; WIPE DOWN the surfaces, so they are clean for the next person; SEPARATE YOUR WASTE for recycling, as per the instructions there.
- Kitchen equipment is provided for you and is shared with others in the house
- Unlocked kitchen cupboard is available for each guest for their food
- Shared sitting room has TV. Wifi is available in all rooms
- Bedroom inventory– items vary and normally include room keys, bed, bed linen, duvet and cover, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, curtains/blinds, hangers, TV and lamp
- Room entry by our staff – notice will be provided except in emergency
- Heating is set to mornings and evening; additional electric heaters and bedding can be supplied on request. Guests are not permitted to bring their own heaters.
- Keep Noise Down– always turn noise down when requested
- Insurance: our insurance covers the house contents but not your personal items
- No pets may be brought into the house by guests.
- Any damage caused may be charged to your card. Lost keys are charged £10.00 per key
- Please note that at no circumstances parking is permitted on the spaces in front of the building as it is reserved for private use only.