Easy booking

Booking your stay couldn't be easier - simply click the 'Book Now' button, email or call us.

Towels and linen

Every guest is supplied with high quality linen and towels, which are changed regularly depending on your length of stay.

Excellent value

We offer comfort and convenience at a cost-effective price. The longer you stay, the better value you get.

Flexible check-in

We can be there to greet you upon arrival or provide you with instructions to self check-in.

Groups welcome

We can accommodate groups up to 65 people. Simply call us to discuss how we can help.

24 hour service

We are only a phone call away and always on hand to ensure you have the best stay with us.

About Us

Bristol Serviced Lettings is very well situated near the centre of Bristol and the ideal base for your stay, whether it’s for business or pleasure. Bristol Serviced Lettings provide a cost effective home-from-home experience for both long and short term visits.

For over 10 years, Bristol Serviced Lettings has been supplying countless corporate clients with a second home through our network of 4-star accommodation within Bristol. Our fully furnished kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms, plus on-site parking, makes our homes the perfect place to seek relaxation after a long day at work.

We offer both long and short-term contracts. Our long-term contracts feature discounted corporate rates for even more savings.

Willing to ensure you have the best experience with us, we are only ever a phone call away if you require assistance while staying with us. No matter what time of day, our team is on hand to cater to your needs as quickly as possible.

So, whether you are planning a visit with family, looking for corporate or business accommodation, sightseeing, planning a stag or hen do, we are here to help. We are looking forward to hear from you, answer all your questions and welcome you in our properties.

0117 3737 892


Frequently asked questions

Our standard check in times are 3pm – 6pm, while checkout is at 11am. Based on availability we can provide early check in and late check out options. Both need to be pre-booked at least 24 hours before your arrival and is subject to availability. There is a late check out fee of £25.

If you plan to arrive outside of our 3pm – 6pm check in time, you must notify us in advance. Once we have been notified, we can arrange a suitable time for you to check in, whereby we can either be there to greet you, or arrange for a self-check in.

We provide secure parking via our gated entrance, which has a vehicle height restriction of 2.8 metres.

We typically allocate one parking space per apartment booked, but this must be confirmed and booked prior to your arrival. The parking charge is £8 per night. Payments can be made via the same credit/ debit card provided at the time of your booking or it can be paid at reception upon your arrival. 

We charge 25% of the total sum of your booking, two weeks prior to your arrival. After that, we will charge the remaining 75%. If your arrival date is within two weeks of making the booking, we will charge the full amount up front. If the payment is not made – we will cancel your booking after a 24 hour grace period, which allows you to update your payment.

We provide every guest with linen and towels for the duration of their stay, in addition to our fully equipped kitchen. 

What Our clients say

"As a family exploring Bristol, it was great! It was an excellent way to explore Bristol, the accommodation was comfortable and we had a lovely family time in the spacious apartments."
Susan P.
"It was spotless, modern, the beds were comfy. The facilities were very good, the shower was powerful. Also a good location, not far from city centre."
Mark B.
"Fantastic, thank you. It was genuinely an amazing place to sleep, within walking distance to Cabot Circus and other areas. Really easy to check in and to secure a parking spot."
"Amazing, and would love to come back again. My family and I came to visit friends and were pleasantly surprised. Myself and my family had a wonderful time in the apartment. Very clean and it felt like home. Everything you needed in the kitchen was there and more. The bedrooms were lovely and comfortable. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Parking was great so we did not have to worry or be concerned. The only thing we didn't like is that we couldn't stay longer! There was nothing not to like in the apartment."
Angela W.