Our Filton properties are the ideal accommodation for those who are on a strict budget, but with the benefit of comfort and convenience. We offer seven bedrooms at all-inclusive corporate rates, where guests are welcome for any length of stay beyond the minimum seven nights. Whether you are visiting Bristol or come to work, we offer non-contractual agreements on week-by-week basis.
The location boasts of easy access to Southmead Hospital, MOD, Airbus, Aztec West and only a short drive away from Avonmeads.
Each private bedroom benefits from:
- – Being fully furnished
- – TV
- – Shared, fully-equipped kitchen and furnished living room
- – Linen and towels provided and changed regularly
Guests are expected to be courteous, respectful, and polite.
- – Guests must keep the house tidy, quiet and welcoming.
- – No evening or overnight guests or partners, as this causes noise and puts pressure on kitchens and bathrooms. Visitors are welcome in the day between 10am and 5pm, by agreement only.
- – Our Housekeeping Team cleans the communal areas regularly, bedrooms are checked when vacated or monthly, for those staying longer. Fresh bedding is supplied fortnightly.
- – Room Tariff includes all household services, internet, TV, heating, etc.
- – Washing machine and dryer facilities are charged at £1.
- – We provide bedding, iron and ironing boards.
- – In the kitchen guests must: wash up immediately or load items in the dishwasher; wipe down the surfaces, so they are clean for the next person; separate your waste for recycling, as per the instructions there.
- – Kitchen equipment is provided for you and is shared with others in the house.
- – Guests are allocated a kitchen cupboard to store their food.
- – Shared sitting room has a TV. Wifi is available in all rooms.
- – Bedroom inventory – items vary but normally include room keys, bed, bed linen, duvet and cover, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, curtains/blinds, hangers, TV and lamp.
- – Room entry by our staff – notice will be provided except in an emergency.
- – Heating is set to mornings and evening; additional electric heaters and bedding can be supplied on request. Guests are not permitted to bring their own heaters.
- – Keep Noise Down – always turn noise down when requested.
- – Insurance: our insurance covers the house contents but not your personal items.
- – No pets may be brought into the house by guests.
- – Any damage caused may be charged to your card. Lost keys are charged £10 per key.
Please note that there is no parking permitted on the driveway of the building, as it is reserved for private use only. Street parking is available.